Are you ready to sign up for classes?
Raven House uses 6crickets (www.6crickets.com) to help you easily find and enroll in enrichment classes.
Are you ready to make an individual appointment?
Complete the form below to schedule times for tutoring, private martial arts lessons, nutrition counseling, or to speak with one of our volunteer advocates. Cost and available times vary by appointment type.
Technical issues? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations – All classes are subject to possible cancellation based on low enrollment. In the event that your class is cancelled, we will make every attempt to find a comparable class at a suitable day and time. If your schedule does not allow for a change, you will be refunded for any amount that was pre-paid.
- Credits/Refunds – If you need to withdraw from a class after registering and making payment, you may be eligible for a refund, depending on the date and circumstances of the withdrawal. To request a refund, please contact our office.
- Emergency/Weather Closure – If the Seattle Public Schools are closed, then the studio is closed as well. On late start days and non-school days (Saturday), we will assess the safety of opening the studio and post our decision to social media (Facebook and Instagram) as well as update our voicemail.
- Makeup Classes – If a class is missed, you may do a makeup in a class of similar level and age group with prior approval from office staff. To request a makeup class (one at a time, please), call us at (206) 291-5526 or email us.
- Communication – We try our best to keep you informed, well in advance, of important deadlines and dates. Our primary tools are our website, social media, e-mails to families, and on-site verbal and written announcements.
- Photos and Social Media – Raven House maintains the right to take photos and/or videos of program participants. The photographs and videos are intended for marketing and promotional us on our website and social media and do not name or disclose personal information of those within the images.
- Drop-off/Pick-up – Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up students on time and students who are minors must be accompanied by an adult at the beginning and end of each lesson. Please notify your child’s instructor if a different adult will be picking him/her up. If a student is picked up late more than two times, we reserve the right to remove the child from the class with no refund.
- Provision of Extra Support – Raven House is not able to provide 1:1 assistance for program participants. If extra support is needed, it must be provided by the family. If a child does not require 1:1, but needs extra support at certain times, a parent/guardian may be asked to remain on site during classes, but not in the classroom. Drop-in events not let by a teacher always require a parent/guardian to remain on site, unless prior approval is given.
- Removal from House Activities – Raven House also reserves the right to discontinue a child’s participation in class if the child’s behavior becomes extremely disruptive. In this instance, we will make every effort to work with the child — in concert with the parent — to resolve any behavior issues. Raven House also reserves the right to discontinue a child’s participation in class or other activities if Raven House determines that the child’s parent has treated staff, instructors, other students, or other parents in a rude, threatening, demeaning way or in any other manner it deems unacceptable in light of Raven House’s positive, friendly community environment. In both cases, the parent would be refunded for the remaining number of classes or instructor time on a pro-rated basis.